CRIMSON COAST DANCE SOCIETY ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
FEBRUARY 22, 2019 7PM
LONGWOOD CLUBHOUSE, 5630 EDGEWATER LANE, NANAIMO.
If you are a member, your membership must be in good standing to attend. Memberships are only $10 for an individual or $25 for a family annually. Your attendance at our Annual General Meeting demonstrates to our funders that contemporary dance in Nanaimo and the work of Crimson Coast Dance is an important and valued asset to the community. Your presence and participation is vital to our success!
1. Call to Order.
2. Adoption of Agenda
3. Adoption of Minutes from the AGM of Feb 28, 2018
4. President’s Report
5. Financial Report: Adoption of Accounts
a. Financial Statements from Benson Seymour Accountants
b. Adoption of Accounts
c. Appointment of Accountants
6. Artistic Director’s Report
7. Season Marketing Presentation
8. Election of Board
e. Motion to adopt the slate as presented
12. After meeting get-together at the Longwood Brew Pub