CRIMSON COAST DANCE SOCIETY ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
FEBRUARY 22, 2019 7PM
LONGWOOD CLUBHOUSE, 5630 EDGEWATER LANE, NANAIMO.
If you are a member, your membership must be in good standing to attend. Memberships are only $10 for an individual or $25 for a family annually. Your attendance at our Annual General Meeting demonstrates to our funders that contemporary dance in Nanaimo and the work of Crimson Coast Dance is an important and valued asset to the community. Your presence and participation is vital to our success!
1. Call to Order.
2. Adoption of Agenda
3. Adoption of Minutes from the AGM of Feb 20, 2017
4. President’s Report
5. Artistic Director’s Report
6. Financial Report: Adoption of Accounts
7. Adoption of Bylaws
In accordance with the new Societies Regulations, be it resolved that a special resolution is passed to accept the new Crimson Coast Dance Society bylaws as presented at the meeting,
8. Election of Board
10. Adjournment AGM Meeting
12. Presentation of The Sun and the Moon by author Celestine Aleck and dancer choreographer Holly Bright and dancer Genevieve Johnson.
13. 20th Anniversary Celebration Cake